The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without jyotishyug’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
• Every order is delivered as per specifications of the product mentioned online. Even though www.jyotishyug.com shall try to meet the date and time of delivery schedule as given by the user in the order form, any delayed/ early delivery for whatever reason shall not entitle the user for any damages or compensation from jyotishyug.com. We shall take due caution at the time of delivery to deliver the product to the correct person at the address on the order form, but disclaims any responsibility for claims, damages, and/or compensation.
• If the user has any question, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein you should seek clarifications from us through email and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
“We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction or on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit”
All Jurisdiction and matters of arbitration in Lucknow High Court, India only.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
jyotishyug.com may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the site without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on jyotishyug.com. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on jyotishyug.com. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.